Friday, October 9, 2009

Guess what? Some of the best news! No, unfortunately, Meyer did not reconsider making finishing Midnight Sun. *Sigh* But The Host is on it's way to the big screen! Finally, someone recognized the potential. I hope they don't ruin it. Anyway here's the site: http://weblogs.variety.com/bfdealmemo/2009/09/twilights-meyer-tackles-adult-pic-fare-with-niccol.html?ref=ssp I know all you Hosters are excited because I'm about to jump up and down and do the happy dance. When people see the movie they'll expect a sequel and I think it will encourage Stephenie to get her fingers typing! We can only cross our fingers!
Now we all know New Moon is coming out and I'm sick of counting the days so I'm putting up the count down off Stephenie Meyer's site. Just that much longer until we see Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) shirtless! Something I'm sure all of us are excited about! (As long as you're a girl (and straight(not that there's anything wrong with...well, you know))). Team Edward don't bite my head off, but, Taylor has a waaaaaay better six-pack then Robert Pattinson.

I'd also like to show you this fanmade trailer that my friend found that is amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsghUBi81qY I really like it, although they use scenes from The Covenant and Blood and Chocolate.

Anybody out there? Please comment and show to your friends!

No comments: